ATPL Theory Software
Become an Airline Pilot - We help you pass
the ATPL theoretical exams! CockpitWeb
has developed a powerful Airline Pilot Training Software
program to help you pass the ATPL theoretical exams. It's an
interactive program to study the ATPL theory.
- ATPL database with more than 6800 multiple choice questions.
- Divided in 14 courses.
- Learn mode to easily scroll through the questions.
- Hundreds of trial exams included to test your progress.
- All questions can be printed for easy studying.
ATPL-courses: 6800 ATPL-questions.
programme consists of all 14 courses and contains
over 6800 questions! All EASA courses are included:
10) Air law and ATC Procedures
21) Airframe and systems, Electrics, Powerplant and Emergency
31) Mass and Balance
32) Performance of aeroplanes
33) Flight planning and Monitoring
40) Human Performance and Limitations
61) General Navigation
62) Radio Navigation
70) Operational Procedures
80) Principles of Flight
91) VFR Communication
92) IFR Communication.
the questions or scroll.
Each course is divided into several chapters.
You can practice each chapter separately.
Using the program is straightforward: Select a
course, then select a chapter and the first question is shown.
Then you either scroll through the questions using the 'forward'
and 'rewind' buttons or answer the question (A, B, C, D). If
you give the wrong answer, the program will show the correct
answer. The program automatically takes care of the score.
Each of the 14 courses contains an unlimited
number of exams, randomly generated by the program.
When the exam is finished, the result is automatically saved.
The program shows the results of the last 10 exams of each course
Please note: The
ATPL software is an addition to your ATPL courses. The ATPL
software alone is not sufficient to pass the ATPL exams.